Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear Guelph Public Transportation,

I would like to thank the sadist driver of the 51 Gordon street bus (195) who allowed a number of commuters including myself to wait outside while he leisurely puffed at what I am sure was one of the most precious cigarettes he will ever smoke, all the while conversing with the bus driver parked and standing beside the 4 York Road bus (parked directly behind the 51) at the St. George’s Square hub, 6:45pm on January 22, 2009. My fellow passengers and I openly embrace any opportunity to stand outside in the frigid winter air. We love being looked at from afar too. It’s endearing.

That is why we take public transportation.

Thank you for your otherwise accommodating services, which I frequent on a mostly daily basis.

I will be sure to pass on the word of your considerate and hospitable chaperones to all I know.



----------------
Now playing: City & Colour - Day Old Hate

2 comments:

  1. our bus drivers at least let us get on while they smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. the oshawa bus drivers are xstraightedgex

    ReplyDelete